I’m so excited; I’m going to a conference this weekend for Christian women who blog. I’ve never been before, but I am expecting it to be so much more than just a conference for women who blog. I’m expecting God to cover us with His mighty power and inspire us to spread His truth and His word in new and engaging ways.
So, here is a little about me. I am married to Jim, we have been married nearly 28 years. It is an amazing and wild ride to do life with your very best friend. We have two kids Molly is 24 and Jacob is 19.
We are in a very new season of life and anticipate God to do some pretty big things real soon.
I was asked to answer some questions about myself, so here I go!
- When did you feel called to be a digital evangelist, what’s your main medium (podcast/ blogging/books/speaking/social media/etc.), and how long have you been doing it? Oh my, so I’ve been writing and making up stories my entire life, but I didn’t start my blog until early last year. I also do some speaking, but I would like to do a lot more. I am working on a book or many; I’ve started and not finished about 15 fiction books, a few of them I want to finish. I just need to schedule the time and make it happen.
- What is your life scripture? This has been a hard one for me; I have two. Micah 6:8, “And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” and Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- What are your passions? Super difficult to keep this one short and to the point. I guess I would say my passion is people. I just want to love on them and let them know they have hope, that God has it all planned out if we will just trust Him. Yeah, it’s people.
- What is your favorite candy and/or food? Dark chocolate! I love seafood.
- Where is your happy place and what’s it like? The beach. And Disney World.
- Are you working on any exciting projects that you can share? My exciting project as of late is that my husband is looking for a Pastoral position and we believe we will be moving soon.
- How can we pray for you as you prepare for this year’s conference? That I can receive all that God has for me while I am there and I’m still able to get completed what I need to do that doesn’t stop because I’m going to a conference.
Okay, that was a lot! I’m looking forward to meeting a bunch of new friends and soaking in a whole lot more of God.